Capability area #1
Organizational Development – An Ontological approach and access to “Being at full potential
- Designing company culture – invitation to the next creative frontier, the unlocking of human potential.
- Assessing and mapping of human potential in organizations.
- Harnessing the human potential of employees
- Building high conscious-level leadership teams; Inspiring and developing high consciousness talents; Connecting people through high-level social fields.
“When people are allowed to work to their full human potential, they do their best work naturally, and the organization moves forward in more powerful, creative, innovative and meaningful ways to achieve sustainable bottom line outcomes stakeholders” (Peter Leong)
Note – Ontology is the philosophical study of the nature of being, becoming, existence, or reality.
Capability area #2
Strategy Execution and Performance Measurement for Competitive Advantage
- Balanced Scorecard (BSC) consultancy and coaching
- Strategy development and strategy execution
- Strategy Mapping – aligning and linking strategy to operations
- Aligning performance – KPI designing, cascading and implementation.
- Certified Human Potential Assessment Coach
- Certified DISC Behavioral Styles Assessment Specialist
For more information, please contact Peter at email@example.com
Peter Leong is the founding Director in Change Strategy Ltd and in People Systems Consultancy NZ Ltd.
Unlocking Human Potential is the new creative frontier
The new competitive edge is Potential (not Performance)
The most significant limiting factor of virtually all companies I have ever encountered is the lack of recognition to the fact that everyone in every organization, including the CEO or President is human first – with unlimited human potential