Who We Are?
To be honest we are a small consultancy firm in New Zealand* – small and honest (pun not intended).
But we have bold ideas and dedicated expertise that will challenge you and your team to grow beyond and above present levels of thinking, achievements and outcomes.
If you, as a client, want to have an organizational consultant who can really get close to your needs (solving problems at causal level) in a hands-on way, and achieve outcomes that goes beyond the needs, then call us. You will get a high level of personalized attention, as expected from a firm driven by the ‘discipline of customer intimacy’ (ref:-’Discipline of Market Leaders’ – Treacy & Wiersema).
This is how we differentiate ourselves – we believe that our mutual goal is to create and deliver long term and sustainable change from ‘root cause level’ to a new and higher performance state that is permanently different from old state. We are always looking for ‘transformational’ change with our clients. This leads to organizational greatness.
We like to hear from you
If you have the passion, drive and relevant knowledge to help people grow, talk to us.Contact us
What We Do?
Our primary goal is to help our clients to achieve extraordinary financial and customer outcomes on a consistent and sustainable basis, through leadership, strategy execution and alignment. This (as we said above) leads to organizational greatness that produce extraordinary performance and results.Our consultancy work focuses on the four levers or drivers to create great companies.
Leadership <==> Organizational Learning
People <==> Growth and Excellence
Strategy <==> Execution
Performance Measurement <==> BSC-KPI & Alignment
4 levers of great companies
People – Leadership – Strategy Execution – Performance Management.
We work closely with our clients to create extraordinary and sustainable organizational performance through leaders, people and strategy execution.Apply
Why We Do What We Do?
The figure above illustrates why we do what we do. Ultimately, we want to make sustainable great organizations together with our clients, and at some stage to participate in ways to impact lives in our communities.
- Organization learns only through individuals (people) in the organization, without which no organization learning occurs*.
- Organizational greatness is ultimately driven by its people. People are the root-cause of greatness on the one hand, and mediocrity or failure in an organization on the other hand.
- The active force of an organization is its people. When people grow in an organization, the organization grow in extraordinary manner through leveraged collective energies.
- But what makes people grow? What makes people tick in organization? People grow when they learn. With learning, people want to grow because they want to, not because they are ‘trained’ to grow.
- When people learn and grow, they “lead more and manage less”. With leadership learning, they recognize that they must lead themselves first and then learn to lead others.
- A new leadership culture evolves – leadership builds and exists across and at all levels in the organization. The sum becomes more and greater than the parts. This leads to a place where ‘extra-ordinary’ results and outcomes happens.
- Leaders have a pretty clear vision where they want to go. Leaders think strategy – to get to where they want to go, how to get there and how to align everyone to see (together) the whole ‘picture’ and its individual parts within the strategy.
- Finally, leaders have a clear idea of how and what to measure in term of performance measures to ensure sustainable growth and outcomes, year in and year out.
- There is no escaping from the emerging case that business organizational leaders (everyone) realise that their constituents must in time extends beyond people in the corporate environment and into the community at large because of our shrinking world and resources. Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) has taken on a new dimension for companies looking ahead at sustaining growth in the long term framework.
The above forms the basis of the approach that we bring to our clients to create transformational change and delivering extraordinary outcomes.
* Peter Senge – The fifth discipline.
People is the creative force
The active force of an organization is its people. When people grow in an organization, the organization grow in extraordinary manner through leveraged collective energies. We focus on People.Apply